Translate

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Cuff For the Gallery

Finished another cuff for the Gallery to replace the one that sold Sunday. What a nice surprise when Rowan called me and said one couple had bought three of my beaded pieces.  They were off of our one and only Cruise Ship for this season. What a beautiful day they had here weather wise, blue sky, no wind and nice and warm. Soon as the ship left so did the sunny weather. Looks like this is going to be another rainy summer like last year. I went down and walked the beach last night and it was just great, no sun, but also no wind so it was just the right temperature. I really needed that walk, The center "Cabachon" in the cuff is a Susan Clarke Original glass button, and the tear drops on each side are vintage nailheads. There are also four crystals on each side of the button (two on each side), and a vintage button for the closure.   Well on to other projects.

3 comments:

Janna said...

This is a really pretty bracelet! Love it! That is awesome about the sale of your other beaded pieces!

Beth Handley said...

I just love this, as well as the other pieces below! Thanks for the kind words on my blog ♥

Someday I'm going to get myself to Homer and bask in the beautiful beading there.

~beth

Beth Handley said...

I just love this, as well as the other pieces below! Thanks for the kind words on my blog ♥

Someday I'm going to get myself to Homer and bask in the beautiful beading there.

~beth