Translate

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Photos of Beadwork (I hope)



I am going to try again to post some photos of my most recent beadwork, I have a new computer, (wireless) and haven't quite got the hang of it yet.  So here goes (maybe nothing)...
sold

sold

sold

Beaded cuff with Shibori silk



sold


SOLD
 

Jasiah's first beaded bag for his Mom.


SOLD


Oops, not beadwork, one of my watercolors.


SOLD



SOLD


SOLD


 
Beaded necklace with Shibori silk




Ok, I think this is going to work..now if I can figure out how to download the rest of my pictures we night be in business. Its a rainy day today but looks like the sun may come out yet. I am going out and help my friend Mavis put together some framework for a weaving she is going to do in a week up at the McCarthy mine area. She has quite a tour going this summer with her basket weavings/burnings. She has already had one up in Fairbanks and after McCarthy I believe she will be going to Cordova. I may have missed a venue in there somewhere. Then there is Salmon Fest and in the fall, the burning basket here.







1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Such lovely beading. I'm so glad to see you post and share your pictures. When I bought a new desk top computer I chose Win 7 because 10 scared me. So I bought Terry a laptop with 10 so I could see if I like it. It's so different than previous Windows systems, it's hard for me to make the transition. I don't much like the app concept on a computer, but I can see the world is headed there for good! lol.
xx, Carol