Translate

Sunday, August 21, 2016

New Computer

I am having such a hard time with this new computer, I can't find things like I could on the old one, I know in time I  will get better, maybe.......anyway I am going to try to post a picture of the two plates I painted for the Bunnell Gallery fundraiser, called likely enough the "Plate Project". This was the third year that I participated in their fundraiser, however I did not get to see the plates after they had been fired, I hope they came out ok.

They had a Mandela theme in mind for this year.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I bet they were are great after firing. You must have gotten a computer with Win 10. When I bought a new desk top I went for Win 7...I had had Win 8 at work before I retired. But I bought Terry a Win 10 lap top on Black Friday last year thinking I would learn Win 10 on it before I have to replace my Win 7. Oh how I hate Win 10 and working with apps. But if you have a smart phone, you should pick it up OK. I guess I just procrastinate.
xx, Carol