Translate

Sunday, August 28, 2016

New Necklace

This is the new necklace for the Gallery, using a vintage 50's era cab for the center and vintage nailheads in the design. I love the vintage pieces. It has been a costly summer so far, a new roof, new very large picture window, heating stove and washing machine repairs, now the deck. I had hoped to repair it a section at a time but found out it was to far gone to save, so the work is underway on that now. I have also been trying to get the pickup in working condition so my daughter can drive it and I can use the car. So far we have been managing with just the car, but it gets a little crazy some time for all of us to get to work. Fortunately my youngest grandson rides his bike to high school, so that's one less worry. Anyway, I will now try to download a picture of the necklace...
I can't figure out why this is on its side, it isn't that way in my photo folder..... Oh well, if I figure it out someday I will fix it.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

It's a beautiful necklace. Glad you are able to be in great beading form while dealing with this crazy year. I think it's in the air. Yesterday 50 MPH winds brought down a tree in the back yard. Missed the house but took out the fence we just put up, plus the need to have someone cut the dang thing up. It's huge.

Janna said...

Just caught up reading your blog posts. Everything you have made is just fabulous!! Love you.