Translate

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

I keep trying to get back to the blog but for some reason I can't seem to get here. I haven't been doing much beading lately, I have several ideas floating around in my mind but just can't seem to settle down and get busy. I did make a couple of hair barrettes and I will try to post a picture if I can figure out how.
Ok, so here is one of the barrettes, the center piece I found on line, can't remember where darn it, the red nail heads are from my stash of vintage beads which I love,  and I found a picture of the necklace I made using turquoise and cinnabar and a couple of vintage cabs.


I might have already posted this one, if so, Sorry. Both the necklace and the barrette have sold.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

The focal in the barrette is pretty and unique. both are pretty pieces. Hope all is well with you. You must be prepping for the long winter there.
xx, Carol

Robbie said...

both are lovely!!!