Translate

Monday, January 22, 2018

Deleted 5 years

Well that just takes the cake. Somehow I deleted the last 5 years. If  anyone is reading this and can tell me how to retrieve those years I would appreciate it. Just one more reason I should not be doing this. So I will try one more time to add a few pictures. What will be will be.

barrettes

Beaded lamp

Teresa's handbag

JACK'S  Bible Cover


Ce Ce's birthday gift

year of the woman barrette

barrette


Owl necklace
Just some of the things I have beaded that might have been deleted by stupidity.
Here are a few others.













1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Recovering your deleted posts might be a bit time consuming, but I think this article will help you through it.

http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/recover-deleted-blog-post-blogger/

Good luck
xx, Carol