Translate

Sunday, January 24, 2010


I have finished my January piece for Chris. I found myself making excuses to myself for not working on this piece everyday. And today I was feeling great that I was about to finish the piece (as yet to be attached to a "page") and suddenly found myself crying. I kept thinking about what Chris said to me when we moved to Alaska. I was talking to him on the phone, he was about to turn four, and he said "You come back here to your house where you belong". Living so far away, we missed so much of our Grandchildrens growing up. We are lucky that their parents kept us in photos and stories. We so enjoyed every visit we made to them. Our children grow up so fast and have their owns lives separate from us. As a family we think we know each other so well...how wrong we are. We forget that we each have our own private sides. We just have to love each other unconditionally, well anyway that's what I believe. I love you Chris..forever.....

No comments: