Translate

Thursday, February 18, 2010


Well the month of February has been very wet and chilly. It rained all night last night and now the winds are picking up. I am working on a couple of acrylic/watercolor paintings in between beading. Grief is such a draining emotion. I keep hoping that it will soften quicker. I am being selfish thinking of my own grief when Ryan and Chris's parents must still be aching so badly. Projects, projects, projects. Staying busy is best. Both beading and painting are such calming and meditative past times, and yet memories slip in and drag you down again, even when they are happy memories. Well, maybe today its the weather working against me. Anyway, I will post the first painting that I have finished. (Note: I entered this painting in the Spring Show of the Kachemak Bay Watercolor Society and surprise!! It sold. Wow, how great. )

1 comment:

Janna said...

This is so pretty! I wish I had a quarter of your talent!!