Translate

Friday, May 14, 2010


Well, I finished piecing the quilt I have been working on. After going to five fabric and quilting stores I gave up looking for the fabric I needed. I started the quilt five years ago and so of course the fabric is no longer available. I spent two hours on the computer last night going through different quilt and fabric sites and looked through all the discontinued fabrics they had available and still did not find any, so ......it is what it is. I will post a picture of the quilt later. I also finished the cuff that I have been working on...my amazon cuff....I used a vintage button in the middle of the turquoise donut and almost four strands of coral chips. Large but lovely. I am also posting a snapshot of the piece that I am working on for the show next summer. So many projects....sometimes I overwhelm myself...I need to learn to focus on one project at a time...yeah right!!!!

No comments: