Translate

Saturday, August 21, 2010


I am so far behind now with my bead journals, I haven't done anything since May. I am going to have to work really hard to catch up, hope I can do it. The rain has finally let up here, over 30 days straight of rain........then 3 days of sunshine and now its really foggy this evening, I suppose it will rain tomorrow. But it is supposed to be nice again the first of the week. I sure hope so, because we haven't had much of a summer so far and Fall is fast approaching. As a matter of fact it is only three weeks away from the Burning Basket for Equinox. This year the basket will be named "Imagine". I am looking forward to working on it again, but it seems to have come so soon. I did manage to get a small 5x7 picture painted for the Watercolor show next month, and am working on a Triptic for the Invitational show titled "Serendipity" that is also being held at the Gallery. The Triptic will be a mixed media piece, along the lines of an altered canvas.

No comments: