Translate

Saturday, December 25, 2010


It's Christmas Eve, and 3 degrees warm outside. We are having a very quiet Christmas this year, just the two of us. What a year this has been. I thank God that I am not celebrating Christmas alone. What a close call we had. It would be so wonderful to be with the family, and to be able to see our newest Great Granddaughter, but we will just have to settle for pictures. My hearts desire is that our Children and Grandchildren will have a bright New Year, full of love and happiness. That extends to our extended family also. What can be in store for the world in the coming year...I wish I knew. But in the meantime, I will just play with my beads, fabric and paints. God has a plan for every life....I'm still waiting to find out what plan he has for me..or who knows, maybe the plan has been in play all along. Merry Christmas to friends and family, and may the New Year be all you hope for.

No comments: