Translate

Monday, March 7, 2011

Today was a bummer day at work I worked all day inputting information in the computer just to find that it did not save my changes. So...I get to do it all over again. Life is very busy right now, busier than I care for it seems. I so value my private time in the bead room, and right now, outside projects keep interfering with my bead time. By outside I don't mean OUTSIDE I mean other people and their projects that seem to have fallen my way. Boo Hoo...can you tell I am tired? At least I was able to finish the beaded piece I am going to put on a leather bag for our Grandson. It will be a gift for his 18th Birthday. He shows great promise in the bead embroidery world himself. If we lived closer together, I would be encouraging him to keep at it. I have a piece that he gave me and I treasure it. I have also squeezed in some time to start on my pieces for the show in August. I just wish for more bead time. Soon...soon...

3 comments:

Janna said...

As always, your work is beautiful!! This one is so dimensional looking, very textured. Jasiah is going to love it! A couple of weeks ago I saw a huge eagle sitting on the beach. We don't have them as plentiful as you do up there. I love seeing them, but not when my dogs are outside!

Anonymous said...

Wow incredible!

Robbie said...

This piece is stunning!!!! Wonderful!!! And I love the double moon piece! I'm WAY behind in my dashboard and surfing blogs!!! Not enough time!!!