Translate

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Today is November 17th already. This Month is flying by. Probably because I still have things to finish for the show next month. One day I'm sure I have enough and the next I'm grabbing more beads and starting on more projects. This is my first solo show so I am extremely nervous. Oh well, I guess it will be what it will be. No more snow this AM and the sky, what I can see is pretty clear. The days are getting shorter and I already feel the loss of the sun. Vitamin Time!!

I have my beads and accessories to take to work with me today, just in case it is very slow. Irene, my boss, tickled my imagination with a gift she bought for a friend that collects old sewing items. I thought it was such a sweet little thimble holder, and I am going to try to duplicate it in beads.

No comments: