Translate

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Beautiful Beads and Sunshine




Crazy summer weather again this year. One day its just beautiful and the next its rain and wind. Thats what it is doing today, so I finished a pair of earrings to match the bracelet I made yesterday. I purchased the patterns from Juanita Carlos who does beautiful patterns in many techniques. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Speaking of weather, Fathers day was the most beautiful day here. I helped with the Fathers Day breakfast at the Lodge and then made a run for the beach. Absolutely a glorious day. Jack and his friend Jan had breakfast at the Lodge then went up the road to Ninilchik to see the Traveling Wall..Vietnam Memorial. They had a beautiful day to go, although I'm not sure it didn't bring up old memories that were better left away. Anyway I am posting a picture of the Bracelet and earring set and also a picture I took out on the docks on Fathers Day.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Char, this a beautiful set. Very eye catching.
The Traveling Wall was in our area several years ago. Seeing it was a very moving experience.